Hi beautiful people! I pray you all are well, even in the midst of any circumstance, that may challenge you to feel good. You are well. In fact, say just that, I am well! I want to share with you some affirmations that I will list below. Now, let me be transparent with you, I didn’t always like affirmations. It felt weird to say things about myself, in hopes that a change would come from it. But, then I learn through God’s book of instruction and talking to people who have applied this to their lives, the power in the tongue. The power in speaking either life or death over your life. So next time you find your mouth moving in the direction of saying something negative about yourself. Stop and think before you speak. This also applies when speaking about others too! So instead of saying, “This is stupid, I don’t see how these affirmations are going to help me.” Instead, say, “I want to feel better about how I speak to myself, let me give these affirmations a try, and see if they will help me feel better.” Can you see how you were able to reconstruct that thought?
Now without further delay, please see below for some helpful affirmations. Most of which were inspired by scripture. I have also given reference to these scriptures.
1. I will trust in the Lord with all my heart and lean not unto my own understanding. Proverbs - 3: 5-6
2. I am who God has created me to be. - Psalms 139:13
3. I am fearfully and wonderfully made. - Psalms 139:14
4. I was created in God’s image, divinely orchestrated by Him. - Genesis 1:27
5. I will lift up my eyes to the hills from whence cometh my help, my help cometh from the Lord. - Psalms 121:1-2
6. The Lord is my light and my salvation, of whom shall I fear, or be afraid. - Psalms 27: 1
7. I will be strong, and of courage, I will not be afraid, for the Lord is with me wherever I go. - Joshua 1:9
8. I do not have a spirit of fear but of the power of love and a sound mind. - 2 Timothy 1:7
9. No weapon formed against me shall prosper and I will refute every tongue that rises up against me! - Isaiah 55: 17
10. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life. I am healed by his stripes and redeemed by his blood. For sin came through Adam and salvation came through Jesus Christ. - John 14:6 & Isaiah 53:5
11. I will love the Lord with all my heart, soul, and might. - Deuteronomy 6:4-7; Matthew 22:37-40; Mark 12:30-31; Luke 10:27
12. I am the head and not the tail, I shall be the lender and not the borrower! - Deuteronomy 28:13; Deuteronomy 28:12
13. May God give me the desires of my heart and make all my plans succeed. - Psalms 20:4
14. For God knows the plans he has for me. God, you declared that you have plans to prosper me, and not to harm me, plans to give me hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11
15. The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside still waters. - Psalm 23:1-2
16. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. - Philippians 4:13
The bible has so many affirmations that heal, bless you, and protect you. These are just a few, and Lord knows these have changed my life!
Feel free to let me know what you think.